Date(s) - 10/16/2020
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Blue Flag Marsh
**Covid-19 Updates-At this time we are still planning on offering this event. Please read the following guidelines that will be implemented for everyones safety prior to registering:
- A mask is highly recommended and required when social distancing is not possible. Social distancing should be practiced whenever possible.
- The equipment will be sanitized right before the program and immediately after, but if you have your own, please bring those.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided.
- All activities will be held outside.
- Please stay together with family groups. Volunteers under 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- No snacks or water will be provided, please plan according.
- If you are feeling sick, traveled in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who is sick or has been sick in the last 14 days, please do not attend.
- If you are someone at high risk we do not recommend you attend this event at this time.
Ever wished you could learn a little more about some of the prairie practices used by the Warren County Conservation Board? Do you want to help us preserve our beautiful prairies? Come out to help with the prairie seed harvest!
You will learn to identify and how to harvest seeds from several prairie plants. Come out to Blue Flag Marsh and take the opportunity to roll your sleeves up, enjoy the beautiful fall weather, and preserve the prairie seeds to be planted somewhere else.
If you have them, please bring a bucket, hand nippers, and a pair of gloves if you would like, and dress to be amongst the prairie plants! Please register by October 14th at noon so we can assure we have enough materials. Must have 5 participants to hold this event.
*Note: Blue Flag Marsh does not have a restroom facility, please plan accordingly.