Date(s) - 07/16/2020
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Annett Nature Center
Category(ies) No Categories
7/15/20 This event has been cancelld due to not enough participants registered. Check back for a virtual event option.
Covid-19 Updates-At this time we are still planning on offering this event. Please read the following guidelines that will be implented for everyones safety prior to registering:
1.A mask is highly recommended and will be required by staff & volunteers. Social distancing should be practiced whenever possible.**During yoga & the fun run masks may be lowered only if you are at 6 feet from other groups**
2.The restrooms, tables and benches will be sanitized right before the program and immediately after.
3. Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
4. All activities will be held outside, the ANC will be closed. Trails are open for hiking at your leisure.
5. Some tables may be blocked off to ensure social distancing.
6. One family per table at a time. All bottles and tables will be wiped down between families. Please wait your turn 6 feet away from other groups.
7. No snacks or water will be provided, please plan according.
8. If you are feeling sick, traveled in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who is sick or has been sick in the last 14 days, please do not attend.
9. If you are someone at high risk we do not recommend you attend this event at this time.
Join WCCB staff and Young Living Essential Oils for wellness day at Annett Nature Center. Hike the trails with an outdoor scavenger hunt, fun run, participate in outdoor yoga, and make essential oil items (listed below) that promote wellness and are perfect for outdoor adventures.Wrap up the moring by hiking the trails at your leisure. This is a come and go as you please event. Registration required below or by calling 515-961-6169. Please register by July 14, 2020.
Yoga will start at 10:15 please bring a mat or towel for outdoor yoga
The cost is $25 per family and includes one of each item:
After sun care cream, bug spray, roller bottle, fruit & veggie spray, and hand sanitizer. Addtional items may be purchased while supplies last.
Bookings are closed for this event.